"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mama/Baby Style vol. 1

I'm so excited to start this portion of my blog.  Fashion is something I've always loved, even if I'm not the first to run out & buy the trendiest thing the day it's out.  I've let myself get into the 'mom funk' - I wear pretty much the same thing everyday- a fitted tshirt, sweater & jeans.  I often scour fashion magazines & live vicariously through the pages... I generally use accessories to dress up more, but I'm ready to 'get back to my roots' of experimenting & having fun.  I'm definitely one of those people who feels better when I'm dressed & have at least attempted to do something to my hair (even if it's just a brushed ponytail!) And if you can't enjoy the way you dress, what can you do?








Mama - shirt: H&M, sweater: Target, jeans: D9 via Von Maur, boots: Target (clearance!), jewels: Cookie Lee
Baby - sweater: The Children's Place, shirt: Target (clearance!), jeans: Carters, shoes: Converse All-Stars, hat: BabyGap

No shots together... We ran a couple errands this morning & came back for lunch, when B seemed to get hit by the bug.  He's got a low fever & super rosy cheeks... poor little man asked me to put 'football jammies' on for naptime & didn't want to take them back off... 

I'm just impressed with myself for keeping jeans on all day! 

No comments: