"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Once again, it's a good day to steal ideas from Alisha :)

1.   I am a wife, a mama, a daughter, sister, aunt. Grand-daughter, cousin, niece & friend. Of course I am also a hilarious, trendy, wine drinking, former fashion major who wears yoga pants daily.   


2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was  give birth with no drugs? Question mark because women do it every day so how brave is it? Your call.    

3.  I feel prettiest when  my hair is down & done. Straight or curly- doesn't matter, as long as it's done. And when my face is clear. Preferably with a tan. 

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   my horrific bed. ask again after tomorrow night & it'll be a new answer (happy face for a new bed!)

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is  crab legs. 

6.  The way to my heart is   through a Coach bag. Okay, not really, but it'll get you close. You got jokes, you're in. As long as they're nice & not tacky. Then you get a swift kick in the butt. 

7.  I would like to  learn to knit. learn to crochet. give birth again. buy a new house. redecorate said house. get a hobby that doesn't involve the computer. blog more. write more. wow, this list is endless. 

No comments: