"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

30 for 30 Remix Challenge

I recently found a new blog to follow & I'm obsessed. Like, check it 3 times a day even though she only posts once a day- kind of obsessed. And inspired. I took pictures for my very own 'Mama- Baby Style' post (check back tomorrow, since I have to upload pictures). I've wanted to start for awhile, but either A) am wearing yoga pants or B) don't have a camera and/or mirror while I look reasonably cute.

Anyway, I'm also gearing up for my next self-challenge. I know, I know, I already failed February's, but you know what? I'm still going for it. So the next challenge- 30 for 30 remix! Check out Kendi's bog for more details, or stay tuned. I'll be selecting my items this week & (gulp) not shopping for clothing at all in March. (maybe this would've been better with 28 days in February!)

At least now I'm excited to shake up the monotony of March!

No comments: