"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PR Policy

Big City! Baby is a personal blog written solely by me & anyone I give strict permission to.  Posts & review are honest & true to my thoughts & feelings. At this time, I do not accept paid advertising or sponsorship, however, I'd like to keep that door open, so my policy may change.

Big City! Baby enjoys learning about new products & I am willing to do reviews and/or giveaways for my readers & friends.  I will accept & keep free samples from organizations & companies who agree to work with me as a sponsor, however, I will maintain an honest & truthful review of my experience with each product.

If I am working with a sponsor on a giveaway, I ask that the sponsor provide a sample for both myself (to review) & for my giveaway winner, as well as the shipping costs to the winner, within 48 hours of notification from me.  If the sponsor would prefer to have a discount code, rather than a sample, given to my readers, that is something we can discuss as well.

As a business owner, I am available to provide sponsorship/sales to other blogs, as well as individuals.  If you are interested in learning more about Cookie Lee jewelry, please contact me! It's a great business to be involved with, especially if your desire is to work on your own time, wear your product, attend parties rather than sales meetings & be your own boss.

If you would like to work with me, please do not hesitate to contact me at amandawallace526@gmail.com.  I look forward to working with you & providing my readers with information about great products that are available.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I think that sounds great!! I am particularly tickled that you are in the Chicago area to spread the good news of Cloth Diapers and Eco goods!! Not to sound prudish or anything but CD'ing is BIG on the West Coast, Texas and Florida....so we have a lot of work to do in between:)
Susie
CushytOOsh Cloth Diapers
EcoBaby USA UnPaPer Products