"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blessed

I am incredibly blessed. Incredibly.  I have an amazing son who makes my heart smile with glee... I have an amazing husband who goes above and beyond for our family.  We go through our days, each one passing as the next comes and we don't often stop to realize how wonderfully lucky we are.  I need to remember to take a moment every single day, every single hour if I can, to just breathe and thank God.  How did I get so lucky? How did I become so blessed?

...Sometimes we just need a reminder...

No comments: