"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fuzzi for your Bunz Winner!

Wow, 250 comments exactly! Thank you so much for participating in my very first giveaway- I so appreciate it!  I've got a couple more in the works, so please check back (& definitely keep tweeting with me :) )

Winning Comment #199:
Anna said...


Tweet


http://twitter.com/AnnathanMagz/statuses/4914664334





199Powered by RANDOM.ORG

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yay!! Thanks so much! It comes a very great time. We just had to pack away a bunch of diapers that were too small :)