"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My New Crush

I am in love...

With my brand spankin' new MacBook Pro.

It's no secret that I've been having issues with my old Gateway laptop, but my Accidental Damage Plan from Best Buy ran out while our friend was borrowing my computer, so I was pretty much SOL. Until today, when Hubs left church and drove us to Best Buy, where he proceeded to buy me my new best friend (after him & B, of course!).  So far, I've turned it on, gotten my wireless internet up & running, & now, I've blogged.  And it. is. wonderful.

Swoon.