"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Friday, April 16, 2010

my list of things to do today.

the weekend is fast approaching, which for me brings a fun get together with friends, a visit from the in-laws, a rockin new outfit to wear, & plenty more.  all of this requires a day of preparation... well most of this anyway. there's not much to prepare for the in-laws, short of cleaning the bathrooms (which would be done regardless) & washing the sheets that tucker lays on all the time.  I guess the outfit is already ready, but I do need to get a jacket for it, since mother nature decided to laugh in our faces & take away the 80 degree sun & replace it with 55 degrees, just for Saturday's party. rock on mother nature.

so anyway, here's my list:

target- pick up a cute jacket (if it's meant to be mine, they'll have my size), leggings & a few odds & ends (that yo-baby yogurt is so much cheaper at target!)

trader joe's- fruit, fruit & more fruit.  guess what i'm taking tomorrow? that's right... fruit! i'm making a fruit tray, cause you can't just order organic fruit trays.

whole foods? - maybe tomorrow morning though. need meat. in our house.

wrapping gifts for tomorrow's party

another meeting with a university admissions counselor. i'll learn from my last visit & not post the link, as they knew all about my blog when i showed up. i was definitely taken aback by that, so i'd like to not do that again.

wash diapers.

vacuum, laundry, dust, dishes... you know, the same as every day. along with walking the dog, feeding the babe, changing diapers, etc., etc., etc.

chat with a great friend.

hug & kiss my husband & my son. those are always on the list.

...seems like enough, right? i'm sure i'll add plenty more in there, but for now, i'm off to make breakfast & get ahead on those hugs & kisses.

No comments: