"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Big Tease - Snookie Poof Style.

I have a few reviews I need to post, but I haven't been doing a good job of actually finishing them. I decided to post a little teaser & now I can blame all of you if I don't get them done!

Tasty fruit snacks- Who doesn't love fruit snacks?  Especially yummy organic ones?

Yoreganics laundry- um. Organic. Laundry. Complete with giveaway. Rock on! 

CSN stores- they carry practically anything you can imagine throughout their 200 plus online stores! Want a changing table? They've got it! Want to outfit your basement in bar furniture? They've got it! Want an eco-friendly Big Shrimpy Doodle dog toy?  Um, guess what? They've got it!

Melvin the Magnificent Molar - He's a molar & he's magnificent. Betcha everyone wants to read this now!

Aren't you excited? Now I know I'll get them done! 

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

I can't wait for the organic fruit snacks! Yummy!