"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Help for Haiti with Cookie Lee & Big City! Baby




 pastedGraphic.pdf

What if you could buy some jewelry & help those in Haiti? 


Well, you can! Cookie Lee loves to help out when it's needed & I'm fortunate enough to be in a position with Cookie Lee that I can spearhead this fundraiser!  Want to help me give back & help the victims in Haiti?


Spread the word that I will be donating 25% of any & all sales, from now until February 1, 2010,  to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief & Development fund . 


Orders can be submitted to me by message, email, phone, or in person. They just need to reach me by Monday, the 1st!  I will be placing the order Monday night, around 9pm CST.


Even better, the new catalog was JUST launched, so you can choose from all new jewelry! Think Valentine's Day, guys!  The catalog can viewed in its entirety at this link: 







Want to do your own Haiti relief fundraiser (or any other fundraiser)? Ask me about bringing the jewelry to you and your group. I bring the jewelry; you bring the customers and choose the charity! 



*Cash, check, and Paypal accepted. 7.5% sales tax on all orders. All orders should arrive (to me) by February 5th. *



No comments: