"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Confession

I have a confession to make.

I use (and totally dig) a Turbie Twist.  In fact, my mom just gave me a new one for Christmas & I just used it for the first time.  It's so soft & twisty.  I love it.

Love me or hate me for it, I don't care.  Just know that I'll be twisting my hair up in it tonight after my shower.

ETA: Apparently some people don't know what a Turbie Twist is! Shocking! Here's the website!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

What the heck is a Turbie Twist? Ha