"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Calling all Etsy-ers (and the like)!

As I'd mentioned in my New Years post, I'd really like to start using Etsy & other handmade products, rather than buying from commercialized companies.  I also think it's important to get some names out there, since I only really know of a few Etsy shops here & there.

Wanna help me?  Of course you do!

Let me know who you are, who you shop, what products are great, must-haves!

I'm currently working on a paperless blog event (you know, un-paper towels, un-plastic bags, cloth diapers of course! And hopefully many more!) & am looking for more sponsors.  Let me know if you'd like to be involved! I'd love to get your name/shop out there & let people know who you are & what you do.  If you're a frequent buyer of a shop you'd like to see featured, let me know & I'll contact them.  I'm trying to think 'outside the box', so help me get creative!

In the future, I'm looking forward to trying out skincare products, cleaning products, jewelry, clothing & many more, so keep me in mind if you sell/buy something else!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Bella Bundles said...

Hi there,
I noticed you website from Etsy. I am Bella Bundles on Etsy. I design and make bibs, blankets, stroller/ nursing blankets and soon to post towel hoodies. I have finally posted my products after much hard work. I have a 2 year old! I hope you like what you see. If you search bella bundles you can find me there!
Best wishes,
Julie

Pumpkin Bear said...

I have two etsy shops that I LOVE for cloth diapers. I will check with them first to see if they want me to pass their names along to you. Or maybe I could just tell them that you are wanting to do this and they can contact you if they are interested?

amanda said...

Bella Bundles- I will definitely check you out and get in touch :)

Pumpkin- I'd love to get in touch with them- you can direct them this way or I can contact them, whatever they'd prefer. Thanks!