"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today I Love

Right now I'm loving...

Needtobreathe ... I love this cd. I've been listening to it constantly while painting... and driving... and breathing.




Disney World! B wants to go so badly and we want to take him...
Planning will commence now.


The iPhone Foursquare app... mostly because the Hubs and I have made it in to a challenging game- who can check in first when we're together, who checks in more often, etc. Unfortunately for me, I go to the same places every week and any time I go somewhere else, I tend to forget to check in. Oh well, it's still pretty fun!

Daily Seeds From Women who walk in Faith. I picked up this devotional at MOPs last week when we had a phenomenal couple of speakers (seriously, awesome.) and am so happy I did. It's so easy to get through and really encouraging.

No comments: