1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is a vacation for my family. If you're my Facebook friend you know that we'd be hitching a ride to Disney World, like, today. Immediately. But that my friends, takes money. Then I'd pay our houses off. and cars. and B's college education. Is that too much to ask? (At least I didn't mention future kid's college educations!)
2. Chips on a sandwich? Mustard as my only condiment? My dislike of ketchup? is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be Just keep swimming... just keep swimming...
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine's Day/ work trip to Minneapolis (We're tagging along with the Hubs) , blogging again and the end of the month because one of my best friends is getting married at the beginning of March!
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is non existent. I really don't sing in the shower.
6. If I found out that the production of Sephora's clear brow mascara was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is watching the Hubs and B together- wrestling, trains, singing... doesn't matter. love it all.
Thanks to Lauren at The Little Things we Do for supplying the questions! Doing Fill in the Blank? Link up on her blog!