"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Email a Scrapbook.

Today, while wasting time on Facebook, I came across this post and it got me thinking. Wouldn't it be great to have an email address that is simply your name, rather than several numbers afterwards, or some random handle? (Perhaps if you have an less typical name, you already have this, but let me tell you- there's thousands of Amanda Wallace's, so it's not something I'll ever have.)

Anyway, to further the actual post, I thought, what a fabulous idea! B has a baby book and a journal (that I started when I found out I was pregnant and it's not yet full), but I'm pretty terrible at really updating it. I have this blog, but I'm not so great at keeping it updated either. What I am great at? Anything on my phone. Total convenience at my fingertips. So I opened an email account for B and lo and behold, he already has several messages from our family, with stories and thoughts... I plan to send pictures and thoughts whenever the urge strikes and with it all being at my fingertips, it'll be so easy! I'm actually pretty excited about this. I think it's brilliant, and of course, in this age of email and social media, why not grab that email handle while you still can? I already couldn't just use his full name (or nickname and last name), I had to add a middle initial!

No comments: