"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where have you been?

It's been a long two weeks or so... I've been a little missing in action, I know.  Want some reasons?

We moved! Wa-hoo! That's strike one for the internet & my computer usage. 

I have been lending a friend my computer ... a friend of ours has a new job in the city & his work computer has not come in yet so he needs a laptop until then. Strike two.

Hmm... strike three?  Well, there's... no that's not anything. And oh, um...  Nope, guess not.

okay, okay, so maybe the baseball analogy was not the best one to use, but regardless, now you know where I've been!  Now, if you can just cut me some slack til Thursday  or so, when our internet gets hooked up in the new house, I'd be forever grateful!

No comments: