"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Monday, September 28, 2009

It's a boy!

August 22, 2008: 20 week ultrasound ... we were told we were having a boy.  Now, all along I had assumed as much & I think Hubs had too. There's always boys born in the Hubs' family- always.  Personally, I hadn't had much experience with infant boys, so to be honest, I was a little unsure of how it would go.  Sure, I would learn to watch for the spray when changing his diapers & sure I would learn to like the color blue, as that is what the majority of baby boy things are. But I was not prepared for this...

Just two short days ago I realized just how much of a boy, my little baby is.  My most adorable, precious, baby boy is just that- a boy.  A boy who sometimes, just sometimes does NOT smell like Aveeno baby soap & lotion, but rather, smelly, sweaty feet. 

SMELLY, SWEATY FEET!

He doesn't even really wear shoes... or socks at the time. And yet, I smell sweaty feet on my little man.

I guess I'd better just get ready for sweaty gym socks, dirty knees, stinky sports uniforms...  It's in my future, I can see it now.  Wish me luck.