"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Calling all D-Listers!

Hi everyone! I'm excited to participate in this D-List Blog event! I always love finding new blogs to read & new new readers for my blog.

My name is Mandy. I'm 25 ... almost 26- eek! I've been married to my amazing husband, Mike, for 3 years & we have a 16 month old son, B. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with B right now, for which I will be forever grateful to my husband, for working so hard. We're currently in a suburb of Chicago, but we lived in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago before moving out here (hence the name of my blog). I typically blog about B, adventures with our giant dog, Tucker & I do a fair amount of reviews & giveaways. We are learning to lead a more organic, sustainable lifestyle & I talk about it frequently as well. We're currently in the process of working out some major changes in our life... & my future career, so as those pieces come together, I'll be blogging about them as well.

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to 'meet' some more of you!

5 comments:

Angie said...

It is nice to meet you! I will have to check more of your blog out!
http://angieshealthylivingblog.blogspot.com/

Alysha said...

cute blog. cute little boy. Cant wait to get to know you more! So whats it like living in Chicago? I hear mixed reviews! I live in a suburb in California and its rainy and cold here today too!
Talk to you soon!
http://www.thetarrpit.com
alysha

torie@Life With Rylie said...

Fellow D-Lister! Our dogs (ones 90lbs and the other 60) love jumping on people as well! My husband lost our battle...he didn't want any dogs and now has 2 :) I'll be reading more!!

LCW said...

Stopping by from the dlist. We have two big dogs, and one of them sniffs your crotch when you enter our home and the other one jumps and licks your face, they're friendly...we've tried teaching them manners but they forget! Hope to see you around.

www.wakingupwilliams.com

Kacie said...

Stopping by fromt the Blog Party. I have 2 dogs as well. My yorkie and hubs wanted a man dog so we have a staffie. The yorkie is hubbs biggest fan and the "man" dog is the biggest mama's boy. Funny how things work. Can't wait to read more :)