"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

THAT SMELL update.

I've soaked & rinsed & bleached & rinsed & washed & rinsed... I haven't sunned, because unfortunately, here in the Chicago suburbs, we haven't had much sun lately.

Yesterday I finally gave in & I stripped with Dawn dishsoap.  I'm hopeful.  So hopeful, I put B in his Nifty Nappy fitted & off he went to nap.  Keeping my fingers crossed that there won't be ammonia stink on that diaper anymore.

I'll let you all know.  Thanks for the suggestions on here & via twitter! I appreciate it all!

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

ok how did the stink go? My diapers are stinky too and I have tried everything!!!