"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Monday, November 30, 2009

View from a 4 Year Old

I 'loaned' my 4 year old niece our camera (in actuality, I was taking pictures & she kept asking if she could try too) & here's the results: 


visiting Grandma & Grandpa- from a 4 year old's place in the world...



(Niece K & her Uncle M- My Hubs, of course!)



(K's "baby" B- She always refers to him as hers)



(Aunt Mandy & K's 'Disney Princesses on Ice' wand- it was a very impressive wand!)


(Your guess is as good as mine... The TV??)



(Self Portrait)



1 comment:

Red said...

Good times with the kiddo...