"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holiday Public Service Announcement

Need some extra cash for the holidays? 

Need some inexpensive, yet gorgeous gifts for the holidays?

Need some profits for a fundraiser? 

Whatever your need, I can be there for you... well, me & Cookie Lee, that is!

What's Cookie Lee? It's this fabulous jewelry company that allows me to work when I feel like it, from where I feel like it, however I feel like it.  Want to check it out?

Cookie Lee website



A little fineprint for you:  I would love to send you a catalog, book a catalog show for you or give you more information about Cookie Lee. Our shows are a blast because there is no presentation -- just pure shopping with beautiful jewelry at great prices. We also have fantastic rewards for hostesses, including free jewelry and items at 50% off. If you already know you love the jewelry and want to purchase the jewelry 50% off ALL the time, becoming a Consultant might be the perfect choice for you!  Whatever your level of interest in Cookie Lee, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.






Do you do direct sales? Let's support each other! Leave me a comment telling me what you sell & what you love or don't love about it!

No comments: