"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stand Up Redo

Small post related to my last entry...

I feel bad now, cause my good friend said she felt bad for giving B some puffs one day when we were together! Oh no, don't feel bad! That was not my intent!

I want to say that my previous post is meant to be more about standing up for your child & yourself for anything you believe in, rather than specifically a food issue.  I was just using the food issue because that's what's currently on my mind & currently an issue with others.  I tend to be submissive about telling others to stop something or to not do something, & that is what I want to change (along with some of my eating/buying habits).

So to recap, it doesn't matter if I say I think Gerber puffs are crap & you don't agree.  What matters is that whatever you think is crap, you stand up for that!

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

Thanks for making me feel better! Now I totally get what you mean. It's not that you think what I'm giving Nat is wrong, it's that that is not what you want for B. I get it!!! I hope we get to meet up again!!