"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Mish Mosh of thoughts

It's a quiet day here... Resulting in a post full of random thoughts...

Winter is still in force, kicking our butts and freezing us out. B's response was "stay home" when I asked him what he wanted to do this morning. When checking my phone (which may or may not be correct) I shivered as I read- 3 degrees f. Brrr...

I'm taking down the rest of the Christmas/ Winter decorations... You know Valentine's Day is one month from tomorrow? What other excuse do I have to use pink around the house? This will result in a post-nap trip to Michaels to see what I can find.

Tomorrow night we have a birthday outing ... A friend who is turning 26 and said "that's like 30!" ... Well, thanks for aging me, dear friend! Regardless, I'm excited for an excuse to dress up and go out with my wonderful husband.

After reading the current post at one of my favorite blogs (www.kellehampton.com), I went ahead and snagged the second version of Sweet Nella Charm Bangle. 50% of proceeds go to Nella's ONEder Fund. I was already wanting to donate something and I love any excuse to support small business. Check it out and score a cute bracelet while supporting a fantastic cause.

I'm actually blogging on our iPad so I'm interested to see how this turns out. The hubs takes my MacBook to the office everyday so my computer time is severely limited, hence the lack of regular posts. And pictures.

I started watching 'The Good Wife'. What a phenomenal show. I can't believe I waited this long! And everyone is on it! I'm so addicted, I've watched 8 episodes in two days... That's a lot considering I don't watch when B is awake.

3 comments:

JayZ said...

Enjoy your night out! But I want to kick your friend in the head a little...I'm 30!

I need some more VDay decorations. I miss my Christmas decorations and I need something to fill the void. I only have a few that my Mom gave me.

I've heard great things about "The Good Wife" but I have this hatred of CBS, don't know why. I don't watch anything on there.

Abby Evans Photography said...

I recorded a few episodes of that show when it first premiered because of the cast, but I had the same problem - I just do not like to watch shows on CBS. I do not watch anything on it currently and it is just hard for me to start watching a new show.

Have fun out!

Anonymous said...

I've always liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to kind of virtuous dish out space staring at it as a formality of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to mitigate stress and strain and scarcely assume in the air nothing. That's why since I was a kid, instead of dolls and cars I've always collected more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, tuneful boxes etc. So I was most delighted when I found the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Inconsiderable Appear Laser Top Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com under the Toys section. It's like a tuneful thump, a spinning top, and a light verify all rolled into one. Which is capacious relaxation! The gyroscope will spin object of about a minute. The laser enlightenment manifest with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a rather corresponding exactly toy that my friends be suffering with also been most amused with.

My dogs are also pretty curious about the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They always attend the gyroscope as it spins, although at principal they kept barking at the laser slight accompany, and also because it produces music. But after they got used it, they've stopped barking but just save up following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also bonny amused nearby it. Off it's good to maintain fun toys about the ancestry so that you can go away the small on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you open to get up viands or get changed. The gyroscope is a particular such play with with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a pattern on it, and produces a taper show with red, obscene, and unripened colours. Nick a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser luminosity show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that expert but facts adequacy to entertain any redone visitor to the house. The gyroscope is red and negro, making it look very cold, and somewhat virile with that dragon imprint.

The music luminescence inform gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also acclimatized this gyroscope to eye-opener my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy terror of decorating the pension elbow-room with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as correctly so that the laser brighten clarify produces a dreamed-up effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the understanding effects created a degree mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, by the style, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-fulfilment shopping placement suitable all gifts and ideas in compensation fancied occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser radiance upstage gyroscope can possibly be a superb Christmas contribution for the toddler or methodical the mollycoddle! Alternatively, the gyroscope can altogether be a polite summation to the usual Christmas decorations. I can take it as given placing it within a mile of the Christmas tree and maybe spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my duty yet again!