"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Friday, August 21, 2009

I blog?

For awhile now I've been thinking about blogging... but let's be serious, I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people, updating my facebook, & technically, I already have a blog that I'm bad at keeping up with (shout out to the LJs). BUT... I'm really pretty good at twittering (only 160 words to update) and since blogging is what twitter-er's seem to do pretty well (all those mamas anyway) I'm going to give this a shot.

Plus if I decide to tell them, it'll let the fam know what's going on with the B man.

So here I go - Diving headfirst (never mind that I can't dive in real life)!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

YAY! Welcome to the Blogosphere :) Jump right in the water is fine!