"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Finally!

We have working internet! I haven't posted because we couldn't find our router. We're getting settled & things are going well. B has started preschool again & he says he likes it a lot. We start a new MOPS group tomorrow & we've checked out multiple Targets. We have a playdate on Wednesday. We've been to my cousin's house for dinner & B had a blast with their kids.

We've had multiple days of overcast & rain & now we've had several days of blinding sun. The boys are all settling in well & we're working on getting some sleep!

I'm working on a post from the trip here & will get that up once I get the pictures figured out...  I will be back!

No comments: