"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."

Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our PR Policy below

Sign up for Swagbucks to earn extra entries, as well as gift cards & more! Use this link: Swagbucks!

Do you love when your house smells good? I sell Scentsy!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Catching up ... is hard to do.

Can you guys believe the gorgeous weather we're having around the midwest? Seriously, 50 degrees and sunny in January! I for one am loving it... but am also waiting for the snowstorms to hit. Preferably while it's still technically winter. Perhaps this is because I was totally prepared, with snow boots and snow pants for myself- not just B.

I'm working on a Christmas post, as well as little man's 3rd birthday post, but my motivation is severely lacking. Working mom sucks. So does busy at home mom. The busy just never ends, so I'm trying to work around it, but only so many things can get done!

To entice you to check back (as I know, I've been a horrific blogger this past year), here's a shot of the birthday boy himself from this week:

Hmm... also, maybe come February will anyone want to do 28 days of blogging again? Maybe that'll get me into the swing of things again...

1 comment:

Team M.A.C.K. said...

I'm thinking a 28 days project would be a good one next month, just the kick I need to get back into the updates :) the whole blogging thing kinda fell by the wayside for me to end of last year